- conditional- If Hamza is sick, then he does not come to school today.
- converse- If Hamza does not come to school today, Then he is sick.
Explanation: True, since Hamza is sick, he might spread his sickness throughout school, meaning he should not go to school.
- conditional- If someone dies, then you attend a funeral
- converse- If you attend a funeral, then someone dies.
Explanation: False, if you attend a funeral, casualties may not occur while the funeral is happening.
- conditional- If you win a competition, then you get money
- converse- If you get money, then you win a competition
Explanation: False, if you get money, you may be able to enter the competition, but it doesn’t mean you will win the competition.